It is no secret that the Texas Nationalist Movement is "people focused". It is evident in our...
Good stories convey more than facts. They tell us who we think we are and who we think we should...
Cary Wise, the Executive Director of the Texas Nationalist Movement, is headed to West Texas. If...
When progressives launched their campaign to "Turn Texas Blue" in January, some political pundits...
King P. Walker, Jr; remember that name. I believe you will be hearing it again. This...
Well, the good politicians in Washington D. C. (District of Criminals) seem to have come to a "compromise" on the debt "deal". The fear level of the American people can now begin to subside. The Media has covered it non-stop, yet while covering it they didn't share much truth; rather, they misled the American public just as their puppet masters in DC instructed. Now that they have cut a deal, let me cut you in on your (and your children's, grandchildren's, great grandchildren's) part of the deal. Do you like the feel of that bit in your mouth, the saddle on your back, the tethers between your legs, and the yoke around your neck pressing against your shoulders? Can you here the whip cracking? How do your children and grand babies look all saddled up? Simple math, simple math. The numbers don't work. How is your tea? Those Tea Party guys up there really took a stand for Liberty and the Constitution. Didn't they? There has long been something in the tea the American public has been drinking. It causes not Liberty and rule of law; it causes apathy, ignorance, and two to four year bouts of amnesia and stupidity.
Texans, are your hooves worn to the quick yet? Are you sway back yet? Have you prepared yourselves and your children for the glue factory and slaughter house? You see those in DC need food for their pets and no matter how much glue they make they will never produce enough to hold this mess together.
"If we run into such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give the earnings of fifteen of these to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread, we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers." Thomas Jefferson
I am issuing each and every true Texan out there reading this a challenge. A CHALLENGE!
The "bread and circuses" mentality must stop now in Texas. Washington D.C. has worn off on Texas. Real Texans don't think like this and won't put up with such underhanded dealings.
1. Turn off the Television. Today begin an education process that will help you see the world for what it is and to see Liberty in a bright new light. Read everything on this site at least once. www.Texasnationalist.com. Read www.lewrockwell.com. , www.DumpDC.com, and this site on a daily basis. STOP getting all your news from Fox or CNN or any of the major media. Research what you read.
2. Read. Read. Read, then research what you read. Read Line In The Sand by Daniel Miller, Liberty Defined by Ron Paul, The Real Lincoln by Thomas DiLorenzo, The Road to Serfdom by F.A. Hayek, Christian Theology of Public Policy by John M. Cobin and so on and so on. These sites will recommend other reading. Prove what you read. Just because someone wrote a book doesn't mean all of it is the Truth.
3. Get in touch with our Texas roots, our Texas culture, our Texas history, and our history of rugged individualism. Research our capacity to not only survive but to flourish as an Independent Nation. The Texas Nationalist Movement is a great place to start this process.
4. Read about and research how a Constitutional Republic is supposed to work. Learn what your responsiblility is in it and then do it. Understand that Liberty takes work, knowledge, and awareness. Realize the when it comes to liberty and self governance you have a great responsibility and you can't perform if you are ignorant and uniformed.
5. Realize that the vast majority of Congress critters and other politicians do not have the best interest of the country or their constituents at heart. They have their future and best interests at heart. You cannot just elect them and send them off to do jobs and expect them to fulfill their Constitutional duties. They don't and won't.
6. Study "the rule of law", and "natural law". Read Locke and Bastiat.
7. Join us here at the Texas Nationalist Movement. Get involved and stay involved. Work for an free and independent Texas, a true Constitutional Republic, with liberty and justice for all. Let's get the bits out of our children's and grand children's mouths, the saddles off of their backs, and the yokes off of their shoulders.
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace." Thomas Paine
I challenge you! I dare you! Let's do it together!