With high schools around the nation preparing to hold graduation ceremonies soon, the state of...
It is no secret that the Texas Nationalist Movement is "people focused". It is evident in our...
Good stories convey more than facts. They tell us who we think we are and who we think we should...
Cary Wise, the Executive Director of the Texas Nationalist Movement, is headed to West Texas. If...
When progressives launched their campaign to "Turn Texas Blue" in January, some political pundits...
The Hustle and the Texas Two Step are both dances. The Hustle is a four step dance and as the people of the United States are being "Hustled" it reminded me of the four steps to tyranny and oppression. Let's go through the steps of both dances together.
1. The first step of the hustle is to keep the vast majority of the populace ignorant. The Federal Department of Education has done a good job of indoctrinating rather than educating the general public. Both primary and secondary public education tend to teach Socialist/Marxist principles under different, yet clever names, cookie cutter mentalities rather than individualistic critical thinking skills, and group sense rather than common sense. They teach a very distorted and untruthful version of history, sound money and economics, and in many cases unsound science such as man made global warming. Now most Americans do not consider themselves ignorant, but the facts tell a different story. Given the current state of affairs, continued debate over Republican or Democrat, Conservative or Liberal, the continued failure of both domestic and foreign policies, why do Americans continue to vote for more of the same? The Major Media has gone a long way in dumbing down the American populace with its propagandizing and sensationalizing of lies, half truths, useless information and so much drivel. The wool has been pulled over the eyes of the American public and by the time they realize it the dance may be over.
2. Step two of the Hustle is keeping the masses poor. This is accomplished gradually and in many ways. Let's start with property tax, income tax, federal excise tax, inheritance or death tax, sales tax, regulatory fees, licensing fees, tickets, fines, building permits, and don't forget the Ponzi Social Security tax. The Federal Reserve System was found in 1913 by Congress. Since its creation and its creation of "fiat" money and fractional reserve banking, the U.S. dollar has lost 95 percent of its value. This is the insidious hidden tax known as inflation. A loss of 95% of your purchasing power has caused, in many cases for mom and dad, to both work outside the home with negative repercussions on the family, the building block of society. The Federal Government in its quest for Empire and control has run up tremendous debt. In order to continue they must finance that debt. They make deals with countries like Japan and China to finance the debt and make deals outsourcing our manufacturing base, further hurting the economy and keeping the people poorer. All of this leads to a debt which the U.S. tax payer can never repay, thus sealing the fate of future generations to poverty, slavery, and chains.
3. Step three of the Hustle is the pivotal and all important step; disarming the populace. The Founding Fathers of the U.S. knew self defense was an unalienable right but they also knew an armed populace was a great deterrent to over bearing tyrannical government thus we have the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Fathers of Texas knew this as well and thus we have Section 23 of the Texas Bill of Rights. U.S. gun laws read like the gun laws of Hitler's Germany. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and many other tyrants understood the importance of an unarmed populace. Mao said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." As gun laws become more restrictive, history shows police forces become more militaristic as we see happening in America. Recently the Justice Department and ATF got caught supplying Drug Cartels with guns from the U.S. They did this so that when the cartels committed a crime and the guns were recovered they would be traced back to the USA then they could justify to the public the need for more restrictive gun laws. After WWII a Japanese Military officer was asked why Japan didn't invade the U.S. He responded with something along these lines "all Americans own guns, there would be an American with a gun behind every blade of grass." That Folks is why the federal government wants your guns. It makes attaining their goals much easier.
4. The fourth and last step of the Hustle is instilling fear in the general populace. Fear of a common enemy. There must always be monsters to slay, dictators to overthrow, terrorists to track down and capture, epidemics and diseases to vaccinate against, man-made global warming to stop, dangerous ideologies to stamp out. The sheeple need their D.C. shepherds (really wolves in sheeple clothing) to protect them from the next wolf, bear, mountain lion, or the occasional poacher. They must vaccinate them, tell them which pastures are safe to eat from, and then herd them into the sheering pens to be fleeced.
The Hustle is a four step control game, a shell game, bread and circuses, to keep the people from seeing, understanding, and being able to do anything about it until it is to late. Now let's dance the Texas Two Step.
Texas Two Step
1. Step one is educating the people of Texas about the benefits of Texas Independence, limited government, our history, our culture, truth, liberty, justice, and common sense. This is what we do at the Texas Nationalist Movement.
2. Step two is realizing an Independent Republic of Texas through a determined yet peaceful, legislative process.
The last thing the Federal Government wants is for 300 million Americans to see 24 million Texans with a head full of truth, knowledge, and common sense, with sound money in one hand, the law and means for defense in the other, and the courage to say "nuffs enuff, leave us be, we intend to leave in peace, live in peace, prosperity, and Liberty in the Republic of Texas.
Care to dance?